Abaya of The Day ~ Juma'ah Barakah, a flashback

Assalamu'alaikum. This is gonna be a quick Abaya of the Day post, just to share you guys a picture taken after office hour at work yesterday, being the chief of all days, Juma'ah. This abaya was given as a present from Egypt to me a few years back and I used to wear it a lot mostly for tahlil and iftar that I had to attend back then. It's still as good as new - that's what I love about Middle East abayas, really. And the maroon embroidered square hijab used to belong to my mom but since she had come to loving instant hijabs this few years, I asked it from her, rather than just lying in her wardrobe. If you notice, I've been regularly posting entries wearing the same hijab throughout the blog.


Anyhow, with less is more tagline, this Abaya of The Day was lightened up by the embroideries on the hijab, I guess. My perfect Juma'ah outfit, it seemed - at least to me, of course. Yeah, that's it for now. Thanks a bunch, dearest for keep coming back here. Till then, Assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan