I Missed You

 I missed you a little too much today, so I'm writing in between day dreams and contemplating with my eyes opened to reality. Not that I know for sure if you would find me here though, but still here I am, won't go anywhere. I have always been and will always be right here, in case you wonder. I won't ask questions, been there done that more than 2 decades now. Guess I have passed the stage of asking, so fret not dear love, go on and hide. If that helps, that is.


I'm still a coffee lover, freshly ground from beans. I know how you love yours, the same way you have since the day we first met. Mine has gone bitter, sometimes milder without even milk inside. And oh, I swear I could almost see you there peeking through the window. I wish you could have just knocked on the door, not that it's ever closed anyways. In the end, what is meant to be ours would stay and what doesn't is never ours to begin with. 

Then again, the memory remains...

~ Nai @ Tak Pe Je.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan