Kurung Pahang On Friday of Migrain

Assalamu'alaikum. Yesterday I suffered from quite a heavy migrain and l didn't have much choice but to lie down and try not to think of any workload, to no avail of course. It's been a while since I last got such attack, must be the weather or too much caffein these days of late. Or the stress, that is. I wonder if there's in fact a career without much stress that I should consider taking. Meanwhile, I've just gotta manage it much more brilliantly, I guess. Those who have the same problem would know how it's like when migrain does attack - such a spinner! Round and round and round and round you just have gotta sit still and take your glasses off, if possible. 


Thank God the pain did subside a little in the evening so I could call it a day and drove home to Junior, who obviously had been waiting. When I was about to park the car at home, I received a Facebook message from him, "Mummy, what are you doing?". I made a point of answering, "Just arrived home, parking the car now". Well, that's what I call The Reason, if you know what I mean.


Anyways, this outfit is called Baju Kurung Pahang, a traditional cutting of baju kurung from the State of Pahang Darul Makmur. The fabric is chiffon saree with cotton lining, just the way I like my kurung collection to be. And the satin silk shawl is from Nadia Hijabs, which gives shining effect on your outfits no matter how simple they might be. 

There goes nothing, really. Thanks for keep coming back here, means the world to me. Enjoy your weekend and May Allah Be With You. Till then, Assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.






Comments

  1. owh migrain! sgt stress klu tekena T__T mudah2an akk sentiasa sihat ye..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nai, nice outfit as usual :) hope the migrain will go away, you should take a rest and don't think about the work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Sandra.. Thanks a lot! How's motherhood life, by the way? Been missing your posts..!

      Delete
  3. haaaaaaaaaaaaaa lama dah tak kena migrain, may be too much caffeine kot ko nih hehehhee
    shawl tu nampak outstanding ngan baju kurung pahang ko pakai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May be la, beb... Asyik2 latte je kejanya!
      Eh, ko rasa gitu ehh? Outstanding ehh? Tenkiu la, kan... Ngeee...

      Delete
  4. Hi! can I know where I can get the same pattern of that chiffon saree? Where did you bought it? I am interested with that white pattern. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. You can get that kind of material in any saree store in KL, in fact..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan