Denim Skirts and I

Assalamu’alaikum. I remember reading somewhere quite sometime ago about long denim skirts belong to grannies. Well, then maybe I’ve been training a little too hard to become one. I mean, that’s basically my uniform since time immemorial, so to speak. It’s even safe to claim that I never gave a toot whether it was not trendy back then nor it has somewhat become a thing nowadays. I’m happier of course now that I can easily place an order or two or three or more at the click of my finger. 


Come to think of it, my fashion sense remains stagnant and evergreen, maybe? Old-fashion? Ah, tak pe je lah! 


Just for your reference, the same persons with different timeline:


Looking at these pictures brings tears to my eyes heart and soul.


Anyhow, mom dearest remains the same albeit the age factor, still your Tak Pe Je from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Still trying not to skip updating this blog too long, still loving you with utmost sincerity ever. 


And I will always love denim skirts forever more.


Signing off now, thanks for everything. 


~ Nai @ Tak Pe Je.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan