An Evening Rainbow

Assalamu’alaikum. Forgive my hiatus, dearest readers, for which I have valid reasons. My beloved mom was intubated on the 5th of July 2022 and everything went as dark as inside the deep blue ocean. Now that she’s home after beating all odds, I finally found my way to update this blog. She’s been recovering ever so miraculously, despite still depending on physical assistance every possible way. 


And I know now the meaning of despair in a new level altogether, for oftentimes your strength would become your ultimate weakness. I was not strong at all, at all to bear that kind of despair. I remember seeing her lying helplessly in the Intensive Care Unit and literally crawled into my own skin, barely had any courage to keep going. I just refused to even pretend to be strong, to hell with people, that I cried and cried and cried…

But mom, being the rainbows, fought till the end and came home after more than a month, alhamdulillah. Will try to do a proper entry telling quite a story about her fight, so help me God!

~ Nai @ Tak Pe Je.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan