Nuffnangx

Monday, 7 July 2014

Ikan Percik Terengganu

Assalamu'alaikum. This was our iftar last Sunday, actually but I'd been a bit busy to come up with even a quick post. So, this serves more like a qadha' - yeah, kinda. This Ikan Percik Terengganu was requested by my other half, being a serial fish lover. I prefer Percik Chicken myself, if you ask. I seldom cook this style because it is quite time consuming in the first place. Time consuming AND patience challenge to the max before getting to a perfect sauce. 


I might do a separate entry on the recipe, though. You take care and thanks for dropping by.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tapi nikmat seleraku ditarik... Alhamdulillah.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Bior betik ko deq? Percik itik pon hado...! Hehhe.

      Delete
  3. sedapnyer tengok bulan puasa ini..nk cubalah,
    Terima kasih atas info tersebut.silalah singgah diblog saya http://dirawanhartawan.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete