Monday Rarely A Fun Day

Assalamu'alaikum. Here's a quick post before it hits Tuesday. I'm actually cooling myself off the sweat after a 30 minute's ride on my static bicycle. Yeah, it's been a manic Monday for me since morning. Anyhow, here's a selfie taken at Kenny Rogers' restaurant at 3pm while waiting for a client to come. Really liked the way it turned out to be, thanks to the bright lighting of the place! 

You know what? I was supposed to have another appointment at 6pm initially but that client cancelled it due to unavoidable circumstance, which allowed me to drive home and pray Asar within the comfort of my own space a.k.a bedroom. Boy, what a feeling to have a place to call home! Alhamdulillah...


(Well, the mission has just failed) ~ it's already 12 midnight and hence, Tuesday has set in. ^^ 

Never mind dear, thanks anyway for dropping by. Would try to do more lengthy post(s) soonest, eventhough it's quite tough to execute with my schedules nowadays. Do take care, ya! Assalamu'alaikum.

~ Nai at Tak Pe Je.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan