Pancit Sudah

Assalamu'alaikum. How are you guys doing? I've been very busy with tons and tons of work since coming back from Indonesia. Not to mention juggling with causepapers in the office as opposed to taking care of mom and Junior whose fever has been on and off. 

I pon demam jugak actually tapi kejap je la.. Tak mampu nak demam lama-lama. Last Friday evening I was down flat with fever right throughout the weekend and came Monday I had to kick my arms and legs at work already, by hook or by crook. And last 2 nights I had to stay back until 10.30pm preparing for a heart wrenching trial that was scheduled today. 

So yeah, I'm officially punctured now but still having the adrenaline left to spend time with Junior and his dad at KLCC. Duduk kat mana2 yang ada kerusi masa tunggu Junior beli buku..








Oh boy! Quite a handfull catch it was!

Gonna have a nice dinner soon, I hope my appetite would be real good to my tired bones. Bantal mana bantal? Hurmm.. Letih gila kot! 

You have a wonderful weekend ahead, dearest. Thanks for dropping by! Assalamu'alaikum.

~ Nai at Tak Pe Je. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan