Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue.

Assalamu'alaikum. I've been donning cotton baju kurungs for the past weekdays, kinda 'Theme of The Week' gitiewww. Must be the weather, I suppose, that I felt very comfortable wearing English cottons day in day out. Otherwise I wouldn't have determinedly dressed against the heat temperature in KL where it's either forever sunny or raining or somewhere in between. December until February would be the most cotton-friendly months, in a way. 


Of all my cotton collections, not that I have many, but enough to make necessary comparison, I have always loved this red roses print very, very much. It has never failed by far to make me feel pleased at myself and somewhat feminine to bits. Hurmm, self satisfaction, which is very lame to most people. LOL.


See the file beside me? It was pink as well, but of course. We have pink and yellow tones at the office, with syari'e matters in pink and other matters in yellow. I went to the KL Syariah Court that day merely for an official warrant to act purpose and hated the idea of wearing black and white, hence the pink theme. 


Got plenty of positive vibes and compliments for the red roses print, which was a bonus to a wonderful day. Life is much more beautiful from a lover's eyes, yes? Haters would hate so let them be, ruining their own selves and the people who would mind their grumpiness. Let us choose the opposite and be happy! Otherwise, we would end up be imprisoned by our own self pities and negativities that sure are poisonous, hazardess and sucks. Forgive my French. 

Have a great weekend, dearest friends! Assalamu'alaikum.

~ Nai at Tak Pe Je.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan