Good Shoes Hunting

Assalamu'alaikum. In this monochrome world of mine I hardly have a black handbag, how absurd is that? However, this post is not about handbag, though but about shoes. As I grow older I can't bring myself to wear heels anymore, truth be told. So I have long since opted for wedges kinda boots but never had flats whatsoever. Again, can you believe that? But wait, I do have a few Crocs and Scholls in my humble collection, if that counts. Point is, I've come to terms with my shortcomings of not being able to be rocking high heels long ago. Total acceptance, I promise. 

One thing with good comfortable shoes is (apart from being durable and long lasting) that they are quite pricey, which corresponds with their quality. I don't mind that, to me it's just fair enough. Talking of which, that's exactly why I really love Clarks, Snowfly and Scholls, to just name a few brands of my preference. Nothing fancy like all those powerhouse designer brands, of course. 


I'm tempted to give a shot one of these days for Chanel leather shoes but still can't comprehend with the idea of placing some RM2,000-00 on my feet, you know what I mean? I guess I haven't reached that level of financial freedom just yet, no offence to those who have such luxury, but of course! 


It's been a while since I last bought a pair of Scholl shoes, more than 2 years to be exact and never once that I ever bought anything more than casual ones. This time around I decided to get a pair of black shoes for work. The one that I wore in the 1st picture above had proven to be da bomb and I've been enjoying them since then. 


Actually I wanted to get another two pairs of the shoes you see in the picture but they didn't have the right sizes left, which was good for my shrinking wallet. Hahahah. Shoo away now boots, lemme rock the semi flat shoes now! Until I'm okay to run with wedges again soon, that is. In the interim, safety first. 

Till then, see ya! Assalamu'alaikum.

~ Nai at Tak Pe Je.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan