From Penang With ❤️

Assalamu’alaikum. I’ve been quite busy lately to update this blog, but here I am at 5 o’clock in the morning trying my level best to squeeze something. How about this, I thought to myself, let’s talk about my trip to Penang recently, shall we?
I made a point to snap a photo with the same background for some 9 year’s challenge, well kind of. 2013 versus 2022, the same spot and the same person with a hell lot of life differences. Deep down I could feel some shiver due to the deja-vu attack, not to blame myself in any way.


I chose to fly Air Asia from KLIA2 as opposed to other low cost airlines at Subang, mainly due to price hikes. People tend to flock in Subang airport for a little convenience factor, so the fares won’t be as cheap as they used to, now that’s business, no offence! But the consumers can always opt for an alternative or two, fair enough I would say.


The take-off and landing went smoothly that I would want to applaud the captain that day. What an honor to be flying with such a delight! 


Here’s each of mini loves from my companion and I, sending you all over from Penang. Thanks a million for dropping by and have a great day ahead. Those who are trying to complete Syawal fasting, I’m happy for you guys! See you later, bye for now. Assalamu’alaikum.

~ Nai @ Tak Pe Je.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan