An Ice Cream Worth Trying

Salam.
Last two weeks I went to Alamanda Putrajaya for a meeting. Since I was quite early and not in a position to do any window shopping, I decided to park myself at The Cream & Fudge Factory. Mainly because the weather was too hot and the ice cream looked too hot a temptation to resist.
Yeah, it was worth every dime.. 
A little bit too sweet for my taste, but delicious nonetheless. When asked, I couldn't recall the price, as usual. Never really stall pricing in my head, a habit I'm still trying to escape from.

Ice cream lovers, do check it out. You'd love the wafer, the very least.
Rest assured, it melts in your senses..


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan