Just Another Baggy Outfit, Baby..

Assalamu'alaikum. This entry was supposed to come out last two weeks but didn't quite make it, so to speak. Since I have not been taking much pictures lately, so these ones would serve the purpose. At the very least, yep.


Do you notice the orange pouch on my lap? Well, that's my BFF by the name of power bank inside it, which has been such a great company and savior in every possible way - especially when the gadgets run out of batteries.


This one was taken at Jelatek with my long lost friend, who has always been stylish for as long as I remember. Just another baggy outfit from me.. The peplum and the palazzo were both from the Poplook.


That's it, dearest. Nothing much, really. Thanks anyway for dropping by. Much love, Nai at Tak Pe Je.
Assalamu'alaikum.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan