The Juggler

Assalamu'alaikum. This week is a test of time management for me, really. Since it's school holiday and we have yet to be directy involved with the upcoming wedding reception of our brother, I had just gotta bring junior to his favorite hang-out in between appointments.


Dino World? Yeah.. What a good idea to attract children, but of course...! ^_^


The favorite game of Junior's it was, he had to Q that day for his turn unlike other times we went there. And this time he chose to spend his entire tokens on that particular game.. Haiyya...!


And his cousin-best friend-since toddler chose more girly games, obviously. I hope she would remember how I gave her just as much tokens as I did Junior. That was the least I could do to make her feel taken care of and loved, the way that I knew how. 


Well, that's it for now. I'm heading to the East Coast again after breakfast and it's gonna be a long hectic weekend. Thanks for dropping by. You take a very good care of yourselves, ya? Until next time, Cheerio..! Much love, Nai. Assalamu'alaikum.

- Posted Using Blogger By Nai at Tak Pe Je.









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan