Busking at Bukit Bintang, KL

Assalamu'alaikum. Last night I went out for a private dinner at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng and proceeded to Bukit Bintang to kill time, so to speak. Having parked our car behind the Paparich restaurant, we joined the crowd to catch a group of night buskers in front of the YTL Building. The group was quite good, I must say. And the guitarists turned out to be one from a group called 'Laksamana' and another from 'Kris'. It broke my heart to see them there actually, but I was somewhat proud of their determination and humbleness at the same time. Yeah, mixed feeling it was. I wish I were rich to hand over some handsome cheque to them, you know what I mean? It's a hard life but hey, life is hard! 

 

Seniman Menangis Siapa Yang Tahu... 




What a good show it was, really. I couldn't stay long, though. The pain was too much to bear. 




I wish them all the best in their future undertakings..

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.

Comments

  1. hey sedap suara dia
    yeah life is hard!
    nampak cam bebudak lak ko pakai cam tu hehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sedap tp kononnya xde identity.. Sebab dgr mcm Ella. Tak tau la.. Aku suka je dgr. Pakai gitu nampak cam budak ke pon? Ala.. Bukan nampak smart casual ke? Hahha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan