Monday White Blues, Not...!

Assalamu'alaikum. I was really quiet all the way to PJ court today unlike most days when I travelled with my staffs. Didn't even have the mood nor the mental strength to create small talks. Mondays seldom do that to me, or any other days for that matter. I had meant to re-do my hijab once arrived at the destination but decided against it anyways. I was more than tired. May be the water retention syndrom, yeah, may be so. However, thank God I didn't lose what mattered most in my work - sanity. I was composed just as much it was needed to get the application heard and granted, thanks to my cooperative opponent. And thanks to Allah fore and foremost! 



I managed to smile afterwards, though. Could have been much happier looking, nonetheless. But heck, some days are just bad per se! ^_^


Would love to wear the same dress again tomorrow, actually. Let's see how my mood sets in tomorrow morning, shall we? 

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan