Show Me Your Love


Assalamu’alaikum. Earlier tonight, I received a whatsapp message from Delay No More Crab wishing me Valentine’s Day. It’s the first ever Valentine’s wish that has come my way in a very, very, very long time. 


Yep, it was actually a promotion from a business account, hahah sorry not sorry! 

My son has been consistently against Valentine’s Day celebration since in primary school, being nenek’s spokesperson as a haram police. I used to join the party as a teenager, which was limited to exchanging special presents on the 14th February, unaware of any historical or religious reason behind it. 

Let’s make a point to celebrate our loved ones on daily basis instead of just once a year, how about that? We can’t promise tomorrow, anyways, so why defer something as precious as expressing your love? Saying I love you takes more than one forms, try show how much you love them sometimes. Actions do speak louder, you know. Give it a shot! 

Until then, see you in the next one. Assalamu’alaikum.

~ Nai @ Tak Pe Je. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan