To Indulge or Not


Assalamu’alaikum. CNY holiday was a good time to indulge in premium cinema experience with our loved ones. At least that’s how I looked at it, since we didn’t leave the Klang Valley at all throughout the extra time off, mainly because Junior chose to stay home against travelling some place outside his own territory. 


We ended up watching Avatar at Melawati Mall and checked in the Indulge at One Utama’s TGV for The Plane. Should have elected the other way around actually, but I didn’t have much choice due to unavoidable circumstances. 

So was it worth the big fat fares? Well, I prefer the old Golden Class Cinema at Bukit Bintang Pavilions especially the menus it offered, not to mention the extra length of hospitality from the designated staffs. Maybe people nowadays are less attentive or I’m too old for some shrugs and indifference. Maybe both?

Would I repeat the experience? Nope, but I’d love to try some other premium alternatives available here and there.  So that I could easily compare and find the Dragon Ball of the cinemas in Klang Valley. 

Until then, take care and see you in the next one! Assalamu’alaikum.

~ Nai @ Tak Pe Je.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan