Workshop @ GPO

Assalamu’alaikum. When we work, we work hard. When we shop, we shop hard. I guess that’s what workshop actually means, it has to be, now has it not? Especially when the venue happens to be Genting Premium Outlet, got what I mean? Girls just wanna fun sometimes, you guys, if not all the time, that is.


Thing is, the motivation rises higher at highlands, I figured. The focus span seems to skyrocket itself over a cup of strong morning coffee and some tasty muffins, so much so that it took us a few hours to finish more than a handful of workloads, much faster than usual. Because we knew for a fact that we could reward ourselves handsomely afterwards, that’s why. 


It was chilly all day, even more so at night that we needed to put our sweaters on to keep warm despite already dressed comfortably. I wore overall denim long dress, which was thick enough for the occasion and my friend wore abaya with sufficient undergarments. Yet we were shivering since morning, the wind was quite harsher that weekend that we thought we were in fact in Sydney or Melbourne early winter. 


Wouldn’t say anything bad about it, though.. it’s been too hot down in Klang Valley, after all. 


Got myself a Mac new foundation, Bobbi Brown’s Red Carpet lipstick and an Oroton canvas toiletries bag for my pakwe’s birthday. That alone broke my purse, but heck, money could be sought, happiness should be a premium in most cases. Lessons well learned, if I were to add. 

Until next one, thanks for reading! Assalamu’alaikum.

Here’s Bobbi Brown’s Red Carpet come your way: 


~ Nai @ Tak Pe Je ~ 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan