That Staple Black Suit


Assalamu’alaikum. This is a must have combination, regardless of what your profession is: a black ensemble. Period. If you want to keep it modest or hijabi friendly and don’t want to wear overcoat-like blazer, you might as well opt for long blouse. 

It’s still arguable if you could pass this look at syariah courts, for the rules explicitly imply none other than “kain” (which kicks any pants out of the dress code). I’ve seen female lawyers dress up and down in modest sharwa khameez kind of baggy blouse and pants. I myself have been donning the same every now and then, especially when I have high court matters in which huge black robe would camouflage the pants. At least that’s how I view things personally. I would feel somewhat safe to be pretty rebellious that way, provided that the pants maintain to be prim and proper, not tight at all. 

There are plenty of decent looking black pants in the market, but if you’re looking for something very comfortable yet not too expensive, please check at Parkson. I bought this one at Ipoh Parade’s Parkson last December, Ho! Ho! Ho! Xmas sale was awesome! 

I intended to visit Parkson in KLCC or Pavilions after that, but the Universe seemed not to conspire in my favor just yet. Let’s see how it goes, who knows lady luck would support me and interfere one way or another?

Until then, take a very good care of yourselves. I’ll see in the next one. Assalamu’alaikum.

~ Nai @ Tak Pe Je.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan