Black & White Monday, Cuppa Cappuccino and Ex-Parte Hijab Pins

Assalamu'alaikum. How are you guys doing? It's Monday afternoon and I'm sleepy like an owl should be. What's better than having a cuppa of hot coffee (read: Grande Cappuccino) besides stealing a sleep, of course(?).

Anyways, I have been requested by a junior friend to snap pictures of me wearing hijab pins from her jewel collections. This style of wearing two pins at one side I fondly call "Ex-Parte", which literally means single side. So, here goes:


Lazy smiles nonetheless...


Not that I was forced to smile, it's just the music of birds chirping in my head that made my eyes droop every now and then. Ngantuknya lahai...! Bantal oooo bantal...!


Whatsapped a client who has apparently become a friend asking if he was free to join me for a coffee, and surprisingly he said yes and yeah, could brief him about his case earlier today in Shah Alam. Killing two birds with a stone, sort of. After this at least he couldn't say I don't have time to see him in person. 

Meanwhile, let me enjoy my sleepiness. 

~ Nai at Tak Pe Je.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan