It's Striped Alright

Assalamu'alaikum. It's 2 o'clock in the morning and here I am still wondering why I haven't fallen asleep just yet. Too much rest today, perhaps. And heck, I suddenly got this cough attacks out of nowhere after lying on the carpet for quite some time browsing the internet. Yeah, must be the dust I reckon. Should've known better, Nai! 

Anyways, for the sake of killing time, let's talk about nothing at all, shall we? Have you ever had a striped hijab before? I haven't actually, until recently but of course. It matches with most of plain clothes in my wardrobe and I've been having a blast dressing it up and down. Quite something, don't you think?


Dressed it up with a suit.


Dressed it down with a cotton blouse just twice as nice.


How do you like it better? 

~ Nai at Tak Pe Je.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan