Monotone Thursday

Assalamu'alaikum. How are you guys doing? I'm about to get myself busy later today right until next week. Not with workloads but without, apparently. Anyhow, I wanna share with you guys my monotone  black and white day - the outfit, that is. I went to Kelang very early in the morning yesterday to attend a very serious and of course boring procedure as a witness in court. Not that I wanna complain but I just hate the role for I'd rather be someplace else doing something fun. Then again, who says responsibilities are fun in the first place, eh? 


Thank God it ended fast enough for me to get to Setiawangsa during lunchtime where I had to wander around window shopping and all. At least that could ease the 'pain' of travelling in a standstill highway due to heavy rain. Yet I couldn't bring myself to smile, in case you haven't noticed. I really wish I won't be put under such circumstances ever again so help me God..! 

That's it for now, dear friends. Do excuse the grumpy me. Till then, Assalamu'alaikum.

Much Love,
Nai at Tak Pe Je.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan