That Dreading, Painstaking Guilt of A Mom

Assalamu'alaikum. This past few weeks have been the busiest time ever, really. That I just practically froze some moments and took Junior out for dinner, you know, that pang of guilts each working mom share in common. I didn't have time to change - didn't even had the guts to bathe but rather just washed and freshened my face up before Maghrib prayer. On I went for dinner afterwards with the very same outfit I wrapped myself in from the morning. Time Is Black Gold, the Oil and Gas Value. 



And yeah, I think I have somewhat improved a great deal in styling the voluminous kinda of hijab. Gotta learn some more, though. Anyways, the speed and record time of getting ready is everything I'm looking for right now. So that I can be in loads of places in one single minute, you know. ^_^


Junior isn't used to mummy being too busy, actually. Like: Let daddy get the busiest of his nature, it won't be a problem. Not mummy, she's mine. That sort of possessiveness, you know what I mean? That's what a boy his age is like, so help me God..!


Weekend comes again, Alhamdulillah. Even slept like a baby after Subuh prayer today, didn't even bother to ride my exercise bike downstairs. Bliss, eh? Well, that's all for now.. Thanks for dropping by. Do enjoy your weekend, dearest. Till then, Assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan