Nuffnangx

Saturday, 11 August 2012

Via Aisyah Scarf to TPJ, Lovely Sue

Salam. Last month a parcel arrived at my office rather mysteriously. I unwrapped the parcel and opened the green rectangle box. There it was, an exquisite two-tone yellow shawl staring back at me. Ever so lovely. Then I remembered an SMS from Cikgu Su of Sue's Lovely Hand when I was still in Sydney, asking me if there was any parcel received. When every hectic assignment had been taken care of, I asked her via whatsapp. And yes, it was from her. *Big Hugs* 


What a wonderful thing to do, really. I felt quite embarrassed actually, for the belt that I'd sent her earlier was nothing as compared to the beautiful shawl that she gave me in return. I loved it so very much. Wore it once, about two hours or so before deciding to keep it and wear it later for Eid-ul-Fitri. Then I started to view Aisyah Scarf online, with a view of dropping by at its doorstep 'manually' soon.


So finally last week I went to Aisyah Scarf's showroom in Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman.
The landmarks were SSF Home Deco and Photo Kinta. I guess I've found a new scarf store that suits my requirements and 'guidelines'. *wink *wink. I picked up a bandana and a blue two-tone shawl. Cikgu Su should claim some introducer's fee from Aisyah Scarf. Hehehe. 


The bandana became my instant new lover, really good to hide my chubby face even when I put on a Syria Hijab like the above picture. The blue shawl would have to wait for Eid, though. Won't reveal it here. Not just yet, ladies. ;)


And I picked a layered hijab as well, my first try. Loved the color and the fabrics used. Not sure when and where to wear it just yet. Felt a bit weird, though but well, there's a 1st time for everything.
Right?

Now that I've fallen in love with Aisyah Scarf (Do visit its FB) I know exactly what follows suit. Just have gotta exercise much control on my nafs. Yesterday was my 2nd visit to the shop. See?
Astaghfirullahal 'Azeem. I got myself a few more bandanas and layered chiffon scarves. Rewards for my hard works. That's what I kept telling my purse.

Anyways, enjoy your weekend everybody. That's all from me today. Thanks for being with me, love you for that. Until next time, sayonara.

Yours truly, TPJ.

7 comments:

  1. And where is Aisyah Scarf ?
    I love the last pink layered scarf :)
    I prefer wearing stoles though, like the ones worn in KSA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in Kuala Lumpur, but u can visit its online shop at www.aisyahscarf.com.

      Delete
    2. Or visit its facebook: www.facebook.com/arwenaisyahscarf

      Delete
  2. Aisyahscarft antara website tudung yg g suka....tp br je beli sehelai tudung 3 layer kt ctu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lawa2.. I pegi tgk secara LIVE kat kedai, try dulu tgk labuh cukup syarat ke tak... Amik yg 2 layers, kaler lembut yaamat.

      Delete
  3. hi..baru berkesempatan..singgah kat blog..ni ..tq..tq so much ..nex time datang kena inform sb nak tunggu T_______T..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, tqvm dtg singgah, baca dan komen sekali harung. ;) Next time dtg kita SMS la, ya? ;)

      Delete