Dearest Yun-Fat's Brilliant Acting

Assalamu'alaikum. Last night I watched The Last Tycoon starring my long time fave actor, Chow Yun-Fat and I have been subdued ever since. Sigh. When he cried I couldn't help but crying as well, what a brilliant acting yet again! That has somewhat left me drained, literally. I guess the unaccquired love would always make it unrequired. Well, most of the times, that is. 


And from the very beginning the songs have captured me, my nerves and my emotions.
Oh! How much tears I shed..! Dear Yun-Fat, have you not become more handsome and adorable and stunningly brilliant?
I've always been a fan and will always be.
And yeah, the scene in this you.tube video reminds me so much of Casablanca;
Both of which broke my heart.

That's it for now. Thanks for dropping by, love you for that.
Till next entry, Cheerio..!
Assalamu'alaikum.

- Posted With Lots of Love Using Blogger By Nai at Tak Pe Je.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan