Drum-Rolls to The Drummer: Re-post

Salam. This is a re-post, since I accidentally deleted the previous one.
Check out this hilariously passionate drummer, folks!


And apparently this guy has always been special since his hair was still all-blacks.


His passion for music is so obvious, it warms my heart. Yes, he sure makes me laugh hysterically each time I see his stunts, that my pancreas could burst. But I've gotta respect his way. Artists sometimes can't get hold of their emotions when they really breathe their ultimate passions.
I think I can understand that. Bravo to this drummer. A big round of applause, drum-rolls to himself...!

Thanks for reading, guys. You take care and have a wonderful day!
Bye for now. Much love, Nai @ TPJ.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan