Sacrifice or Be Sacrificed. Eid Mubarak...!

Salam. This Eid-ul-Adha I didn't have any new outfit. By choice. We were supposed to snap a family picture or two clad in the 'uniform' from my brother's recent wedding reception. But God must have had another plan, so it didn't happen. My heart was crashed for the second time. The first was Eid-ul-Fitr beforehand. I still haven't recovered from the fact that we didn't have a proper family picture in our Eid attires the first time EVER. That somehow has been a major issue for me, since I wasn't in the last Eid picture taken with my late dad. The last Eid picture taken with him. And I wasn't in it. Oh My God. So this kinda thing really saddens me a great deal. 


Anyways, life goes on. Let me just take it as one of my sacrifices this time around. Other than the picture thingy, the rest was superb. Alhamdulillah. I got to spend time both with my nuclear family and my in-laws, since the distance from Temerloh to Kuantan is only 2 hours' drive. The agenda apparently was MAKAN MAKAN MAKAN all the four days straight I thought I could die. Even had cramps on my jaw, too much beef here and there. What a bliss...

That's all, folks. Thanks for keep coming back, really humbled me to the core.
Hope you had a wonderful Eid-ul-Adha. Until next time, sayonara.
Much Love, Nai @ TPJ.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan