Dressing Down Saturday

Assalamu'alaikum. How's your weekend so far? True to what I had planned, I really made a point of resting well. But still I had to go to shop for groceries, so I didn't just stay at home doing nothing. And earlier on I had even managed to burn some calories on my bike after light breakfast. I decided to dress down and literally grabbed anything that was visible in sight that didn't require any iron pressing and was good to go. Couldn't care less. ^_^ 



Gonna meet a friend tomorrow actually but yet to be reconfirmed. You guys enjoy the rest of the weekend, ya. And do take care.. Thanks a bunch for dropping by. Assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.





Comments

  1. kadang2 mmg mood malas dtg kan, capai apa je yang bleh pakai, serupa aku jugak la

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aku biasa gitu kalu keluar sorang la.. Kalu dgn encik somi tak bleh la kaaan... Ngeee..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan