Latest Online Catch, New Baju Kurung Coming Next!

Assalamu'alaikum. I was just viewing my FB and noticed that my former high school mate had tagged some friends on some particular cotton fabrics. And I just couldn't help ordering a few myself, showing her some love and plus, they really caught my eyes! I just can't wait to send them to my tailor in kampung for my three new modern kurungs. Or may be a combination of old school kurung pesak. Let's just see how things go, ya..! And as you can see, all of them are very feminine and somewhat English-theme, kinda. I'm not very into floral printed fabrics, really except for cotton kurungs. So,  i'm super excited to get jiggy with them..!


This soft bluish grey is really a darling!


And this one really reminds me of vintage English tea set or bon china, for that matter.


As for this one, it's about the stunning backdrop from the very beginning. Awesome!


But wait, there's more! Only that this one belongs to my maid, who apparently has fallen just as much in love. Yeah, she has some flair for fashion as well, being a woman herself and even made it clear that she too wanna send it to the same tailor of mine in kampung for her kurung pesak with pocket. Now, that's very old school - with pocket, mind you! Janji happy... 

Well, there goes nothing, really. Thanks anyway for dropping by, love you loads! Do take care and catch you later. Assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan