Chaffeuring Monday, Caught Red Handed

Assalamu'alaikum. It's been awhile since I last chaffeured Junior to and fro school. It felt great, really. So great that I had arrived at the school compound almost 45 minutes earlier, can you imagine? Hahaha. And it wat so hot a day that you can see clearly reflection of some objects on my shades. Wonder what it was, aircond holes or something? And the fact that the outfit from the neck downwards was somewhat over exposed by the ray, evidently hot. 



I waited and waited but the boy never turned up, even after it was due. Then I decided to get out of the car and looked for him, with obvious look of concern. He spotted me and almost screamed, "Mummy!"  - with apparent guilt on his face. He was holding an ice-cream, but of course!  I felt sad for I knew he had been very patient not to eat any ice-cream due to his ongoing cough and at the same time due to the fact that I knew for certain his cough would get even worse. Aduhai, anak..! 

He was unusually quiet in the car eventhough I didn't show any sign of anger but I guess he knew I was upset. Or may be he was caught red handed in the first place. At night his cough had gotten worse, and I softly reminded him why he must not take any ice-cream just yet. He seemed to get it but heck, he's just a boy after all..!

That's it, dear friends. Thanks for dropping by, love you much! Till then, Assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan