Formal Businesslike Wear for Muslimah

Assalamu'alaikum. It's New Year of 2014 already, dearest! After the public holiday yesterday, today was such a hectic day entirely. Anyhow, I just wanna blog about my OOTD here at this very juncture for the sake of personal insanity. This photo was taken on 30th of December last year. Wow! So long eh? I attended a private birthday party after office hour at Doubletree Hilton, KL and chose to dress rather formal. Kinda a bit too formal for the occasion but never mind, those were the clothes that had already been pressed in the closet. The mix and match turned out to be quite nice, at least to me. So much so that I feel like repeating such style. 


Hope you liked what you saw. Gotta run now, though. You do take care and Allah Be With you.. Bye and assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan