Luncheon Date With A Virtual Friend

Assalamu'alaikum. So we ended our virtual status finally at a luncheon yesterday after so many failed attempts due to unmatched schedules. What a wonderful time it was to meet Sister Saniah, whom I met in this humble blog of mine a few years ago. We even went to Daiso together after catching up at my fave hang-out place, Starbucks. Thank God I could actually squeeze some time before my next appointment of the day at Asam Pedas after 6pm. 


I wish both of us happiness and joy and may Allah Be With Us, blessing our future undertakings. Same goes to you as well, dear friends. Do take care and have a good day ahead. To all my Hindu friends, Happy Thaipusam. Thanks for dropping by. Assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.

Comments

  1. selalu nampak sis saniah ni kt blog dan IG nai...skrg dh tau..ini orgnya :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan