Played Hard To Catch

Assalamu'alaikum. Some colors are just somewhat almost impossible to capture in its justifiable nature, like my lilac silk kebarung and its matching skirt. I've been contemplating to 'upgrade' the songket skirt with beads and sequins, which seems like an eternity to eventually make it happen. The thing is, the color scheme is too strikingly similar that both looked like as if they had come from one piece of fabric instead of separately. 


I used to have that kind of lilac kebaya from saree more than a decade ago, which I passed on to bibik when we went back to Temerloh for Eid-ul-fitr recently. Hence, the replacement, much to my delight. 


This intended beads-sequins-project is so stressful even to merely think about, habis tu macamana? Phewww! Let's see how it goes, I might end up sending it to a trusted tailor in Ukay Perdana, whom I just learned to love of late. Not that I'm in any rush, anyways, so let it rest. 

That's it for now, you guys, thanks for dropping by and reading this entry right till the end. Have a productive week ahead, Assalamu'alaikum.

~ Nai at Tak Pe Je.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan