Muslimah T-Shirt ~ A Humble Review

السلام عليكم

I have never had a Muslimah T-shirt in my collection. Not until "Ukhti" from Gedung T-Shirt Muslimah @ Alif Aisya Shoppe.

I didn't expect it to be so comfy and so skin-friendly. Here's an image taken from the shop's FB:



Mine is burgundy, L size ~ to ensure enough wind and handsome modesty.. ^_^ I have yet to wear it officially, but I'm in love with Ukhti now. Would share with you ladies once I dress it down or may be up, for that matter. How much was it? 54 MYR with minimum postage fee. You won't regret it, I promise...

Till then, dear friends. Thanks for dropping by... Cheerio! Much love, Nai at Tak Pe Je,

السلام عليكم

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan