Formal Abaya Day

السلام عليكم

It's been a wonderful busy day for me by far. And I haven't taken my lunch, can you imagine? Now instead of going to get something to eat, I chose to update my blog and talk to you guys. Actually there's someone scheduled to meet me in the office at 4.30 pm, which is about now. So, gotta wait for that person first before hunting for food.

Anyways, today I'm wearing a formal abaya that I got as a gift from Jordan last November. Haven't got the right time to put it on until today. It's good for air-cond office but won't be a good idea for outdoors. Steaming hot, I would say.


Got to make use of this maroon square Bawal Hijab once in a while..


At least the softness of this hijab does help a lot, considering the fact that the abaya is already quite thick a fabric. Alhamdulillah.


Ok, the person is here.. Catch you later. Thanks for dropping by. Until next entry, Cheerio...! Much Love, Nai at Tak Pe Je.

السلام عليكم



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Haa... Jgn tak tawwww... Hehehhe. ^_^ tersangat la selesanya...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ko taw tak.. Selipar laki aku tu, hahaha.. Dia tu gila karpet, sampai selipar pon geboooo mcm karpet..

      Delete
  3. cantiknya pejabat kaknai.

    abaya tu mmg ngam.lawa.
    selipar tu tgk oun dah taw selesa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih la atas kata2 indahmu itu, deq... Best nye dia baru balik HK...! ^_^

      Delete
  4. now akak rasa abaya je yg suit to me..longar..then all.hitam..hee..just once awhile je pakai warna warni..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh.. Ye la kak.. Mana2 yg selesa, kita pakai.. Yg ni terlebih longgar & labuh, maklum la size org sana kan besar2..

      Delete
  5. feewittt.......cunnyaa abaya tuuu........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan