One Hectic Friday ~ Deja Vu

السلام عليكم

Hi there, dear friends! What a day for me! Went to KL Sentral lunchtime, took the LRT there. Didn't really have the appetite to eat, plus the fried rice I ordered at a 24 hour kopitiam was a failure with the capital F. Even the hot milo was a disaster, Astaghfirullahal 'azeem...! I then prayed Zuhr at the musolla, with loads of announcements at the back of my ear.

Train to Rawang will be arriving in 5 minutes

International Train to Woodland, Singapore will be arriving in 15 minutes

Train to Ipoh will be arriving in 20 minutes

And I closed my eyes... Sharp pain in my heart. KL Sentral really has weird effects one way or another. Loads of tears were shed here.

Then I took the commuter to Mid Valley, had to meet someone at the Gardens' Dome. The entire half and hour of bitter-sweet memories.. They lingered in the air. I refused to close my eyes.

The entire process of KL Sentral - Mid Valley - KL Sentral thingy was a deja vu for me. That I surrendered to the news from yesterday.

I only snapped this picture of myself while waiting at Terminal 6 to Mid Valley:


Yeah, so there goes nothing. Thanks for dropping by. Till then, Cheerio! Much Love, Nai at Tak Pe Je.

السلام عليكم






Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Heheh.. Paaandaaaaai adeq ku...! Ye la deq, kalu tak nak buat entry kn guna gambo kartun! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Duk dgr kisah sedih org, gee.. Takkan nak snap gambo... ^_^

      Delete
  3. oppssss ye tak ye gak....huhu tak supan kan..ingat pi together2 dgn kawan ke..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.. Cita dia syahdu sgt, i pon abis mood nak bergambo..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orang Malaya di Osaka : Kansai Trip

Teaser : Jejak Kansai Junior

Jubah Hitam dan Tudung Bawal Satin