Fade To Black

Assalamu'alaikum. How are you doing? It's halfway towards the end of Ramadhan, how fast time flies, isn't it? The mosque nearby my house is still full with jama'ah during taraweeh, even though not as packed as the first 7 days. That makes me feel even blessed to be living in such a community, Alhamdulillah.

Anyways, last week I attended a wonderful iftar in the Palm Garden Ballroom, Putrajaya, organized by my fellow friends. I got the chance to gather with my friends that are so dear to me right before the iftar until after taraweeh, which we did together. 



And when this kind of gathering occurs, Junior is the happiest for he gets to play with his best buddies - his mom's friends' children.


The theme of the day was jubah/abaya and apparently most ladies came in black abayas and most guys in white jubahs. But yeah, some didn't dress for the occasion or simply weren't aware of the dress code. I myself wore a black abaya with emerald-diamond details, which I bought in Abu Dhabi last two years together with the Kashmir pashmina.


After taraweeh we lingered some more for a cup of tea or two. And as usual, I didn't know how to style the pashmina the same way after taking it off for wudhu'. Hence, the different wrapping afterwards.


Anyways, we had a blast, Alhamdulillah. May Allah Grant us health and chance to meet again after Eid-ul-Fitri. Ameen. That's about it, dearest friends.. Thanks for dropping by. Until next time, Assalamu'alaikum.

- Posted Using Blogger With Lots of Love By Nai at Tak Pe Je.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan