Leather Tear Wear Excepted

Assalamu'alaikum. Ah, just ignore the title, such an exaggeration. I just wanna kill my time with a quick post here, so behold! 

True to the first word of the title, leather is quite a worthy investment actually. Yeah it will surely carry some kinda slimming effect to your purse, but it's in fact saving you loads of money in future. Like the handbag in the following picture, used to belong to my mom since the year 1991 until 2012 when it was finally inherited by my dear sister. Mom said that she begged to disagree, though, for she was sick of waiting it to at least have a tear wear or anything alike. But the statement was a star witness of my belief, wasn't it? THAT LEATHER IS A WORTHY INVESTMENT.



And the shoes of mine as you can see (only one side) above are also living proof, which have been bringing me everywhere since 4 or may be 5 years ago? I've been searching for the replacement since ages but to no avail. Just can't find anything like them, even at the same Clarks outlet that I bought them - that's the problem.

 But last week I actually found a pair of Snowfly shoes or more like ankle-length boots at Pavilion's Parkson, Bukit Bintang. I really hope that they wouldn't prove me wrong for I've got a few Snowfly boots in store and they have been nothing but darlings. They might not be the same type with my beloved Clarks, but yeah.. Time for me to move on.. 

Well, there goes nothing. Thanks anyway for dropping by, love you all for that. Until next entry, Assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je -


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. May b sebab tahun daa kn mkn, tu yg tahan lama tu...
      Ngeeee...

      Delete
  2. takde lg koleksi leather...kecuali bag vintage yg mak bg tu hari....syg plak nk pakainyaa...........hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu la kelebihannya.. Bila out-dated, org panggil VINTAGE..! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Barang nan lepas usahkan dikenang.. Mengapa merindu?
      Ngeee... Ko kena start kumpul semula la, beb..! Bleh pass kat anak2 besok.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan