From The Bottom of My Heart

Assalamu'alaikum. Muslims would train their kids to fast during Ramadhan as early as possible. Contrary to what most non-Muslims believe, we are not in any event abusing them but rather preparing them to be steadfast in fasting when they grow up. Like, they are used to the fact that during Ramadhan they are obliged to fast and later on celebrate 'Eid-ul-Fitri once Syawal touches down thereafter. 

My son is one of those trainees all over the world, Alhamdulillah. He'll sleep when he's too tired, especially after coming home from school. One day I lie down next to him and slowly woke him up, which he did wake up but ended up falling asleep on my stomach. 


Being a hopeless romantic and soft-hearted woman, that brought tears to my eyes. 


Well, he used to be inside the stomach warming my womb. And now he was on the stomach warming my heart...

- Posted Using Blogger With Lots of Love By Nai at Tak Pe Je.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan