Safely Landed

السلام عليكم


How are you frequently dressed when you go places? If I were to answer that question, it really depends on my mood. Sometimes I choose the simplest outfit in my closet and dress down to bits but sometimes I tend to dress up in great detail. The pictures above show one of the dressing down times of Nai.

It was an impromptu weekend getaway nearby with our family friends. The ensemble was of the following:-

Print Shawl - Jalan T.A.R, Kuala Lumpur
Linen Blouse - Scarlet
Khaki Pants - BELLE

But the outfit was quite hot once I left the airport, causing great discomfort to me. Thank God the shawl was so soft and breezy, or else I might have ended up fainted. ^_^

Well, there goes nothing from me, thanks for reading anyways. Until next time, Cheerio! Much Love, Nai at Tak Pe Je. السلام عليكم




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan