Italian Night

Assalamu'alaikum. How are you doing? It's gonna be a busy weekend for me.. With all the domestic works at home. Anyways, let's talk about something else, shall we?




Last night we went to grab Italian dinner. Well, it's a fusion restaurant, actually ~ Michael Angelo's, Pavilion. Everytime I went there, I always ordered this pasta:




I don't even remember its name but it sure tastes heaven! Especially the grilled chicken with cheese on it. I shared the plate with Junior, who asked for a second helping - the chicken only. Mummy's son, eh?




And there was grilled salmon, Junior's dad's favorite. I never liked salmon, so... ^_^

Yeah, there goes nothing. Thanks anyway for dropping by. See you later.. Cheerio! Much Love, Nai at Tak Pe Je.

Assalamu'alaikum.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan