My Tuesday Colors & The Spelling of ان شاء الله

Assalamu'alaikum. Today I chose to wear everything that didn't require any ironing. Comfy and served the purpose, I'd say. Let's take a look:


I have lost so much weight, and in the process of regaining some.


But as of now, I haven't taken my lunch. I'll take dinner in a short while,Insya Allah. Oh, ya.. There's a ruling by Dr. Juanda, the Mufti of Perlis as per the writing (spelling) of ان شاء الله -
that there's nothing wrong with the normal spelling of Insya Allah (or any other kind of spellings) for they are not in the form of Arabic language. Whoever write it obviously means to refer to God's Willing, i.e. ان شاء الله..

I love that. I agree with that. So long as we pronounce it the way it really is, then let's not fret and lose our heads debating about some less important thing.

With that, I sign off. Thanks for dropping by, love you much!

Posted using BlogPress by Nai at Tak Pe Je.

Comments

  1. kak Nai awk nampak sgt gorjes okey ;)
    shawl tu lawanyerrr..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sibbaik kombinasi serba sambor aje tu menjadik.. ^_^ tenkiu, dear..

      Delete
  2. As salam Nai,

    I wonder berapa byk baju u ada dlm closet hehehee... nice! Tak payahlah gemuk & kurus sgt mcm ni I rasa u dah cukup cantik :))

    Bab 'Insya'Allah' tu I agree as long we pronounce it correctly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa'alaikumussalam.. Dear Marya, baju2 & skirts nai byk yg disuai padan je actually. Tudung ye banyak.. ^_^ .. Betul tu.. Islam tu sebenarnya tak suruh gaduh2 tak tentu pasal..

      Delete
  3. tu arrr sudah kompiussss huhuhu...
    lawaaalah tudung tu nai...
    i love the whole outfit...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaaaan...? Kalu ikutkan, jenuh kita nak rumikan dgn tepat perkataan2 Bahasa Arab.. Owh, timakasih la, gee...

      Delete
  4. Laa akak baru terjumpa entry2 nai...so bnyk ropa nya yg akak termiss...hehee soryy

    Pasal tulisan InshaAllah tu akak setuju sgt...ntah la kan..kita tulis betui dah bunyi arab....depa translate p bahasa yg bkn bahasa arab disebab kan huruf2 yg kita tulis
    Buat pening je...ana fenin laa
    Ok dah nk merapu....bye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok kak.. Pelan2 kayuh.. ;)
      Dunia akhir zmn kak.. Mcm2 pesen..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan