A Night With Sister Yasmin Mogahed

Assalamua'alaikum. Sister Yasmin Mogahed was in Martrade Exhibition & Convention Centre for her Reclaim Your Heart Tour, right after the previous stop in Singapore. She was obviously overwhelmed by 2,000 attendees, most of whom were sisters. And she looked absolutely stunning in red from head to toe. I kept falling in love with her every word that she spoke.


The input was deep a thought and youngsters might find it a bit tough to digest. But it was everything that I ever hoped for, only more. Alhamdulillah. It was by all means a whole pack of amazing tazkeerah to me. But wait, there's more..


I got the chance to meet her in person. I couldn't say much, coz loads of sisters were lining up to see her. But I did let her know that I hope Allah will Bless her and that I love her so much... and even hugged her, like other sisters did. Like, I only hoped to meet her up close but never thought Allah would give me much more than that. Subhanallah..


I went there with my sis and BFF, Sue N.. three of whom are die-hard fans of Sis. Yasmin.


We had such a remarkable time there, even though we didn't like the earlier session of unnecessary video interviews that stole away the first 1 hour or so what could have been used for sister Yasmin's speech.

Anyways, the Q & A session that followed right after her speech and of course, the pleasant surprise of meeting her in person had somewhat eased the awkward feelings, if any. We however did feel grateful for the event in the first place, don't get me wrong. May Allah Bless us all. Ameeeen....

- Posted using BlogPress by Nai at Tak Pe Je

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan