Jakarta, I Miss You..

Asslamu'alaikum. I suddenly miss Jakarta so much, wonder why. Looking forward to going there sometime soon. Hopefully it's gonna be sooner rather than later. Here's a picture of my previous visit there, accompanying some friends-clients:


Not that you can see any 'proof' of Jakarta in the picture, though. Heheh. We stayed in the Ascott Apartment back then and walked to Hyatt for some latte and live band. Unlike my first trip to Jakarta four or five years ago, I didn't go to Mangga Dua or Tanah Abang or Monas.. Been there. Done that. Plus, the trip was not a leisure or shopping-wise. I somehow went to some air-cond shopping mall that I could conveniently bagged myself loads and loads of mukena. And there was even one particular shop allegedly said Dato' Siti Nurhaliza always bought mukena from him. Well, good for him...! ;)

Anyhow, I sure miss the city so much.

- Posted using BlogPress by Nai at Tak Pe Je

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan