A Quick Post About Nothing Much

Assalamu'alaikum. It's 2nd day of the week and I started off Monday with black abaya, which normally means it's gonna be an abaya week. Most probably, but you never know what future holds. Office was very hectic yesterday and we didn't even get to have any Monday blues whatsoever. To a point that I myself was around to set things in accordance with some priorities. Otherwise most things would have been put to hold, which I couldn't afford to allow. And yeah. I'm writing this post before starting off today's agenda, sort of alienating myself a bit from serious expressions. 



I can't write much, though. Just a quickie, that is. You have a great day ahead and do take care. Till next entry, Assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan