Smart Casual Friday

Assalamu'alaikum. It turned out that I had been wearing abaya everyday since Monday right until Thursday and ironically decided to appear smart casual on Friday. In fact, I couldn't even remember the last time I wore a pair of slacks with a blouse. Felt a bit nostalgic in a way, for I did that a lot back in the uni. 


Friday was nonetheless just as busy even though I appeared smart casual. The only difference was that I spent the entire day outside and attended one appointment after another at the nearest mall. To be exact, at the Starbucks. Christmas deco was everywhere and I couldn't help taking selfie(s) one or two.


I did go home for Maghrib, though. And for dinner, of course, only to go back to the vey same Starbucks before Isyak coz my sister wanted to buy me coffee. Not that I took coffee anyways, for fear of sleepless night. I took instead some marvellous orange juice, which I love just as much the coffee. We had a good time, really.


Funny, though coz she never appeared in black abaya before and that day we seemed to have some 'changed' personalities. She rocked in that abaya I got from Jordan,which suited her well anyways. Because it would look more like a sexy evening dress on me, I decided to give it to her instead. She was praised a lot at work for it, apparently.


As for me, the peplum blouse looked chic both online and in real life. Glad that I had bought it, really. Well, that's it for now. Thanks for dropping by, love you all so much for that. Do take care and enjoy the remaining of your weekend. Till then, Assalamu'alaikum.



The chic (Jodie Peplum) blouse from The Poplook.

Regards, 
Nai at Tak Pe Je.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan