Recent Catches At H & M

Assalamu'alaikum. So I promised my friend Shay to share the pictures I'm wearing what we bought together in Paris H&M recently, nothing much though - just a white oversized pullover with black tiger prints and a brown PVC jacket. I didn't bring any black jeans then so I paired the pullover with a pair of dark blue jeans - the next best thing, that is. Here's a picture taken in our rented apartment the last day in Paris, the only picture ever taken there, in fact. 


Here's a better view, taken at the Heathrow Airport while waiting for our connecting flight home. OOTD pictures, I'd say. Don't mind the red shoes, dearest.. I'm a person who loves bright shoes for casual outings. 


And here's a picture of me wearing the brown PVC jacket, taken recently in Kuala Lumpur while I was out for quick dinner. It's been raining in KL lately so it wouldn't be too weird to appear in public wearing some layers thicker than usual. In the east coast even worse that the biggest flood has hit the states so bad loads of people have lost their homes. 


Anyways, let's pray for the best and contribute in any way that we can for the victims. Having said that,  I call it a wrap. Quite inappropriate to discuss in details about outfits with the unfateful events in mind, don't you think? Thanks for dropping by, do take care. Till then, Assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at  Tak Pe Je.

Comments

  1. Admired your dresss (casual), cantik and enjoy your journey. You never forget your baik hati tak kira mana Nai pergi. Missed ypour blog, today baru singgah. Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lama pon nai x update blog dan blogwalking.. Tq kak masih sudi singgah. Allah Be With u..

      Delete
  2. wah! ini bleh kna ngorat lgi kak ;) shanteekkk sgt ;p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan