Two Speckies From The Blog

Assalamu'alaikum. We did actually meet in person finally, pheww..! After a few unmatched dates of our tight schedules, hers in particular, that is. She keeps saying that I am humble but little that she knows, she has humbled me to see how humble she is despite who she is and what she has. I'm glad we think alike in so many ways, especially in relation to families and friends and career and passions. She's called ELLY and pictures don't do her justice for she's way a looker in person.  


We are both speckies, which is common in our professions actually and strangers would even think we're related by blood, I guess. Well, at least from my point of view. Anyhow, never mind the delay Elly, it wasn't your fault and it didn't bother me at all for you had taken all the troubles to come down from Bangi in the first place, remember? Let's hope to see more of each other in near future, may Allah Grant our wishes and dreams and good luck to us! 

You guys, thanks for dropping by. Take care and I see you when I see you. If I ever see you. Till next time, Assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan