Just Another Day At The Office

Assalamu'alaikum. It's weekend already and here I am posting an entry for Thursday. Reason being: hectic schedule running here and there, to and from the office. In  between  appointments I managed to snap about two to three selfies in my room and not even one full attire picture taken whatsoever. I would love to do an OOTD post wearing this outfit some time soonest, honoring my friend who had chosen the dark olive businesslike abaya for me in her recent trip to Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I am super in love with it, really. But yeah, gotta make time for it somehow. Can't write much now, dearest. You take care and have a wonderful weekend! 




Thanks for dropping by, much appreciated. Till then, Assalamu'alaikum.

- Nai at Tak Pe Je.

Comments

  1. shawl ni besar dan tebal sket kan fabriknya, jenuh aku nak gayakan, ada few collection dlm wardrobe.....sampai la ni, tak reti nak gayakan hahahahhaa
    tgk ko pakai, cantik la plak

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mematikan Setem Hasil Di Hadapan Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Dress Code Peguam Muslimah

Onak, Duri & Ranjau Kehidupan